Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Living life fully


The top five most regrets for a dying person is

1.       I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.

2.       I wish I had stayed in touch with friends

3.       I wish I allowed myself to be happier

4.       I wish I had the courage to express my true self

5.       I wish I led a life true to my dreams and what others expected

These five regrets are the exact opposite of what people go through what is called post-traumatic growth. When someone has experienced a devastating trial of events, they healing especially well and turn over a new leaf in life. They feel more comfortable expressing who they are, staying in touch with friends and family, a sense of purpose, and focusing on the dreams they have always wanted to pursue.  

No comments:

Post a Comment