Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Voice in Place EOC: About Me

Designing new concepts or renewing old ones is the great beauty of fashion or any creative career. Since was I was a young girl, I have always been intrigued by the fashion world. I was first introduced to sensual designs of Gianni Versace at the very young age of four. I have been exposed to many influences and techniques involved in the industry. I have learned how to sew, designed from scratch, and developed my own professionalism that sets me apart from the crowd.  It is my upmost aspiration to develop a portfolio of creative careers, experiences, and to help people at the same time. I am and individual with many talents but with also a since of humility that has gotten me this far in my career. I have made many connections, some have turn into successful business relationships, and some into lasting friendships. I love fashion and all that comes along with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment